Events & Activities
Our Featured Events
- Marketing Guru Talk
It is a series of knowledge empowerment seminars aimed at providing “Guru Views” on real-life insights, perspectives and experiences! The gurus have been there, done that and are willing to share their success stories. The talk serves as an avenue to share best marketing practices, tips & trends to members and the public.
- Conference/Event Supported by MIS
MIS supported various mega conferences and forums held throughout the year. They are mainly, Brand Finance, Global Brand Planning Competition and Asian Marketing Forum. The events gathers industry leaders, gurus, C-suite executives and Entrepreneurs in sharing their perspectives on the latest Marketing Trends and tools available. There are also dialogue sessions and networking opportunities for business idea exchange and like-minded marketing practitioners to mingle and interact.
- MIS Cares
A MIS Corporate Social Reponsibility initiative in giving back to the community via events and activities! MIS believes in playing a part in touching lives by doing a part in helping the underprivileged and elderlys through events such as food donation drive, charity dinner and duck tour.
- Sep262018Beyond Digital Marketing Series: Build your Business through Social MediaConference/Event Supported by MIS | 6:30pm - 8:30pmby Rene Kelvin Anthony(the Editor-in-Chief of Revv Evolution), Linda Schindler(COO of LegalTech startup FirstCOUNSEL), Franziska Grobler(Founder & Director of Jadeways Solutions)
Beyond Digital Marketing: Build your Business through Social Media
- Do you dream of monetising your content?
- Do you see social media as an ocean of opportunity?
- Do you want to leave your corporate job and start your own online business?
If you said yes to any of these questions, our Guru Talk this 26th of September is for you!