Digital Marketing Measurement & Analytics
Learn how to measure and analyse your diverse digital marketing channels to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Intensive 2-day course covering data insights and analytics of digital marketing
- Analyse and measure results and performance from diverse digital marketing channels like websites, social media channels, mobile platforms and others
Why You Should Attend This Course:
If you are to get the best results from digital marketing, leveraging digital insights is essential.
This course focuses on how to analyse and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing. Measurement and metrics enable marketing professionals to justify budgets based on returns, and to drive organisational growth and innovation. By analysing digital visitor segments and behaviours, you'll learn how to produce a plan to develop the most appropriate metrics, tools and digital marketing improvement process for your organisation.
You will also take a deeper look at interpreting and acting on digital analytics data. You will learn how to manage conversions with practical examples on using digital analytics to gain insights on your visitors, visitor behaviour, engagement and conversion goals.
This digital marketing analytics course will give you a working knowledge of the strategies, tools, technologies and data sources to improve results from your digital marketing through developing an integrated strategy and identifying KPIs to measure and improve your results. You will know how to develop key performance indicators, and how to create a comprehensive measurement framework for your organisation, including processes to ensure reports are analysed and acted upon.
Discover how to drive acquisition and conversion optimisation projects as well as how to use analytics to drive retention marketing strategies.
- Learn a Digital Marketing & Measurement model to measure, analyse and act on results from diverse digital marketing channels to achieve your business goals
- Understand how to put together an effective web measurement programme
- Define the right key performance indicators for your business
- Learn the use of different tools, services and technologies
- Demystify the digital analytics jargon
- Understand the role of A/B and multivariate testing in improving conversions
- Use filters, advanced segmentation, attribution modeling, goals & e-commerce tracking to define and improve conversions and marketing ROI
- Use digital marketing analytics to plan and evaluate the effectiveness of acquisition, conversion and retention-marketing programmes
This 2-day course covers:
- A holistic approach to online business performance measurement
- Main methods of assessing and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
- How to align marketing activities, strategies, and metrics with business goals
- Use digital analytics to identify key digital channels and understand how they are driving positive ROI through the acquisition, conversion and retention of customer lifecycles
- Latest developments in using customer segmentation, real-time feedback and behavioural attribution analytics to identify the most profitable visitor segments
- Summary and conclusions
Who Will Benefit?
This course is ideal for those involved in online marketing and responsible for understanding customers through marketing analytics. You may be a marketing manager or agency account manager who needs to develop a plan to apply digital insights to drive the business contribution from websites and e-marketing activities you are responsible for.
Ivan Wong is a Senior Trainer & Consultant at ClickAcademy Asia, a premier training and development academy for Asia’s professional talents.
He has over 15 years of experience in Business Consulting, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Analytics both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Qualified Google Adwords and Google Analytics individual and also trains on behalf of Econsultancy and the Google Partners Program.
He was most recently a SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM APAC. Prior to that he was Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore's largest operator of hotels & serviced residences. He has also held management positions at DGM Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion is helping organisations of all types use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SME’s through to clients like TripAdvisor, CNNGo, Decathlon, STB, and AMEX.
FREE 3 Credits to download Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth a total value of USD2,085.
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and e-commerce, and used by more than 300,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 120,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking. For the last 14 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and is a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practice.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Approved for SDF Funding
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount