Econsultancy: Fast Track Digital Marketing Training
This 3-day digital university gives you a complete overview of digital marketing disciplines, and brings you up-to-date fast in the digital landscape.
- Intensive course covering a complete overview of digital marketing
- Understand the digital marketing spectrum from paid search, display advertising to big data, marketing automation and content marketing
- Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
This course is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Youtube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing stragegy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g. paid search, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g. social media)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
This robust course contains 5 main modules, and includes real-life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
- Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – how to do it better
- Display Advertising – optimise your campaign performance
Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
- Mobile and location-based marketing – what's new
- Video Marketing
Personalisation and Marketing Automation
- Data-driven personalisation
- Marketing automation tools and tactics
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
Who Will Benefit?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
Eu Gene Ang is the Lead Trainer in Asia for Econsultancy and has trained over 3,000 participants in digital marketing courses and seminars across Asia. He provides digital marketing training and consulting for global clients like American Express, Gucci, Standard Chartered, Volkswagen, TripAdvisor, Sanofi, and regional firms like SPH, Maybank, OCBC, Media Prima, Resorts World Sentosa, Great Eastern and SingTel among many others. Eu Gene also lectures digital marketing in the MBA programme at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Eu Gene has 21 years experience in marketing, and has worked in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL in various senior sales and marketing roles. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics courses. Eu Gene also leads the regional trainer team for the Certificate in Digital Marketing (powered by Econsultancy) programme organised by the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore (4As Singapore) and supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
Eu Gene previously founded and managed an award-winning boutique digital marketing agency based in Singapore. He is also a highly sought-after trainer and speaker, and has delivered keynote speeches and workshops at the National Sales & Marketing Congress Singapore, Econsultancy's Digital Cream, Yahoo! Purple Workshop, Digital Outlook workshop, Google Classroom, and many others.
Eu Gene holds a Master In Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, from the Nanyang Technological University, and Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing), BBA (1st Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore. He held 3 scholarships from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Public Service Commission (PSC) of Singapore. He was also awarded the Harvard Club Gold Medal, Toh Chin Chye Book Prize and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Book Prize for graduating as the top Honours student. He is also a Google AdWords Qualified Individual, certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing and a certified Regional Trainer for Google Partner Academy.
FREE Credits to download three (3) Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth USD2,685.
Econsultancy's mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital business, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Founded in 1999, Econsultancy has offices in New York, London, Singapore, and is used by over 600,000 professionals every month.
Subscribers get access to research, market data, best practice guides, case studies and e-learning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital. The subscription offering is supported by digital transformation services which include capability programs, training courses, skills assessments and audits.
Econsultancy trains and develops thousands of professionals each year as well as host events and networking that bring the Econsultancy community together around the world.
18 - 20 Apr 2017
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0025202
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount