Get Your Website on the 1st Page with SEO Secrets that Every Business Should Know NEW
Would you like to get higher search rankings for your website, or even the 1st page of search engines such as Google? This course will reveal the essential steps and vital SEO tactics to achieve that.
Contact Hours (Duration):
2 days, 9 hours per day (including 30-minute tea breaks in the morning and afternoon as well as a 1-hour lunch)
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Learn and understand what is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Learn and understand about keywords, its importance in SEO strategy, and how to use it to get ranked high in search engines
- Learn a powerful keyword tool and understand its data to help achieve higher ranking in search engines
- Learn all the essential SEO tactics that will help achieve higher ranking in search engines
- Understand the difference between On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
- Practice the essential SEO tactics so that you can apply them at work or your business
Who Is This Course For?
- You would like to learn what SEO is all about and how to use it to get your website ranked higher in search engines
- You are a digital marketer who wants to add SEO skill to your portfolio
- Business owner or entrepreneur who would like to learn about SEO
- Knows how to use the computer and the Internet
- Knows how to use the browser (preferably Chrome, Firefox is ok)
- Has a laptop with browser installed in it because there will be hands-on exercises (note: tablets and smartphones are not acceptable alternatives)
- Preferably has a website to apply the SEO learned during the course (if not, it is ok)
1. Important information about SEO that many people do not know
a. Why millions of companies use SEO?
b. White Hat SEO vs Black Hat SEO, and why never to use Black Hat SEO?
c. SEO Today
d. Why your website must be mobile-friendly?
e. Why an SEO plug-in can never replace a SEO expert?
2. How search engines work, and how you can get top ranking for your website?
a. Who are the big players?
b. How search engines work?
c. Why should you care?
3. Essentials to perfect keyword research
a. What are keywords and keyword research, and why they are important for successful SEO?
b. How to do keyword research to find the right keywords?
c. The best keyword tool for more effective SEO and to rank higher
d. Powerful keyword strategies to rank higher on search engines
4. On page SEO and off page SEO
a. What is on page SEO, and what is off page SEO?
b. The importance of on Page SEO and off page SEO, plus why you must do both?
5. On Page SEO
a. Create powerful title tags that get noticed by search engines
b. How to write compelling meta descriptions with SEO in mind?
c. How to write headers for effective SEO?
d. The secret of images and alt tags, and how to do them correctly for SEO
e. The importance of content and how to use them to rank higher
f. Why are internal links essential for SEO, and how to do them correctly?
6. Off Page SEO
a. The types of backlinks that really matter and how to get them for quality link building?
b. What are social signals, why is it important, and how to leverage on social media for social signals that will increase your ranking
c. Is social bookmarking relevant, and if yes, then how to do it right?
d. How article submission can help boost SEO, and how to do it to get ranked higher?
e. Content marketing to improve SEO
7. Webmaster Tools
a. Essentials of Google Search Console
b. How to submit an XML sitemap correctly that will get approved by search engines?
8. Additional Tips
a. Every changing digital landscape, and how to keep up
b. How to check ranking correctly?
Timotheus Lee have 27 years of professional experience, Timotheus started his career in marketing at Microsoft, working closely with clients such as Disney Australia, China Central Television, and NHK. When the Internet was in its infancy in Singapore, he became the Creative Director at a web design firm, and his clients included Prime Minister’s Office, Visa, MasterCard, Ministry of Education, and MediaCorp. Timotheus leveraged his skills in marketing to generate up to an 8-figure increase in sales figures for his clients.
With his expertise in Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Email Marketing and many other online digital strategies, he achieved ranking for many clients’ websites on 1st Page of search engines such as Google. He also ran online ad campaigns that produced ROI of up to 20%. These efforts resulted in driving traffic to the business websites, increasing sales leads, and eventually converting leads to customers.
Today, besides his role as Senior Digital Marketing Consultant at Coleegs, he is also a Lecturer at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (ranked 48th in the world by Financial Times Executive Education Rankings, 2017).
Timotheus has a Master of Science in Marketing (First Class Honours), where he was the top graduate. His hobbies include meeting people over coffee, photography, travel, tv shows, movies, and meditation.
Intensive course for understanding the customer acquisition funnel, and digital marketing channels, such as SEM, SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing and more. Most important, also how the digital marketing channels are applied at each step of the funnel.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount