Get up to speed on Mobile Marketing with this comprehensive 2-day course by UK's Top Digital Marketing Research & Training Company!
Grasp this must-have knowledge and craft competitive mobile strategies immediately.
- Comprehensive 2-day course covering all crucial aspects of mobile marketing
- Great introductory course for professionals with little or no mobile marketing knowledge
- Know how to develop a mobile strategy and implement mobile campaigns within an integrated marketing framework
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Mobile is rapidly transforming everything that's digital and is now an essential part of any digital marketing strategy. Mobile is ubiquitous, highly personal, always carried by the customer, constantly switched on, and has a built-in payment mechanism. It's there at the point of creative impulse, and can recount the audience down to the individual person. It is the most personal form of communication that exists in the digital age, and is set to become the de facto means of accessing the web in the very near future.
This 2-day introductory course will provide you with a solid grasp of the mobile marketing landscape, examine the sector's rapid evolution and consider current and future trends. By focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of mobile best practice as it currently stands and valuable insights into how to develop your company's mobile strategy.
- Understand mobile within integrated marketing
- Develop your own mobile strategy
- Take advantage of the mobile internet
- Implement mobile campaigns from delivering SMS, to mobile web CMS, to planning and buying mobile advertising
- Promote mobile creative and explore the key creative challenges for mobile marketing
- Measuring and optimising mobile
- Learn about navigations and best practices, including legal and security issues
- Pitch mobile and how to make the business and marketing case for mobile
- Develop a campaign plan covering both B2B and consumer marketing, and from traditional to mcommerce
Setting the Stage
- The technology, smartphones and the rest
- The mobile internet
How Mobile is Enhancing & Changing the Digital Landscape
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
- The rise of smartphones (Apple, Android), HTML5 browser, geo locational data, and more
- Winners and losers in mobile
The Mobile Toolkit
- Mobile advertising, mobile search, mobile web and mobile apps
- Mobile social networks, mobile's role in all social networks
- Geo-location, going local with mobile
- SMS, MMS, QR mobile barcodes, Bluetooth, NFC, NFC - GPS
- Mcommerce, mobile and retail
- Mobile ticketing
- Messaging apps like WhatsApp and WeChat
Devising an Effective Mobile Strategy
- Building a mobile strategy, what is it?
- Steps in creating a mobile strategy & strategic roadmap for deployment
- Tips based on what works and doesn't
- Measuring Messaging, SMS Tracking, mobile web analytics
- Integrated message platforms
- Mcommerce measurements
- Non response based measures
Mobile for All Types of Business
- How do I start?
- What’s best for my size of business?
- Mobile B2B & Mobile on a budget
- Smartphones, tablets and what’s beyond
- Transactional phones (your mobile wallet)
- Augmented reality, gaming on mobile
- The web that fits in your pocket
- The mobile society
- Location based services
- 3Ps of mobile
- The mobile opportunity
- Multichannel mobile
- Mobile CRM
- The user journey
- Mobile regulations
- Creativity with mobile
Who Will Benefit?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using mobile within a broader marketing strategy.
Malcolm Wong is the Vice-President, Operations APAC at Smaato, a leading global mobile advertising exchange. He has been in digital and mobile marketing for the past eight years and holds extensive experience setting up mobile advertising channels for leading mobile internet advertising companies, media agencies, social media sites and mobile portals.
He has managed both sales and marketing projects globally and in the Asian markets. Malcolm's main focus is on enabling global, large and medium companies with technology solutions to communicate and market to consumers on mobile.
FREE 3 Credits to download Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth USD2,085 (SGD2,900).
Econsultancy's mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital business, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Founded in 1999, Econsultancy has offices in New York, London, Singapore, and is used by over 600,000 professionals every month.
Subscribers get access to research, market data, best practice guides, case studies and e-learning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital. The subscription offering is supported by digital transformation services which include capability programs, training courses, skills assessments and audits.
Econsultancy trains and develops thousands of professionals each year as well as host events and networking that bring the Econsultancy community together around the world.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Approved for SDF Funding
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount