Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Marketing Training
Learn the Best Practices of SEO Marketing from UK's Top Digital Marketing Research & Training Company!
Equip yourself with the latest 2015 SEO knowledge in this 2-day course, and unleash the power of SEO in the increasingly competitive online space.
- Intensive 2-day course covering all aspects of natural Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge
- Get updated on the latest SEO knowledge to start researching and planning a competitive SEO strategy
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training course set at a beginner to intermediate level. The course uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
- Understand new SEO innovations and changing search engine trends
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Why is Search important
- Which Search Engines to focus on
Setting the Stage
- SEO vs. SEM
- Pros and cons of SEO
- Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
Planning and Strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and timeline
- How search engines are structured
- How people are searching
- Types of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
- Getting competitive data
- On-page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
- Traffic and conversion analysis
- Changes in search engine algorithms
Other SEO Factors
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO Audit Template
Who Will Benefit?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
Ivan Wong is a Senior Trainer & Consultant at ClickAcademy Asia, a premier training and development academy for Asia's professional talents. Ivan has over 12 years of experience in Business Consulting, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Management and Digital Analytics with deep experience across multiple verticals. He is a Qualified Google Adwords and Google Analytics individual, and an external trainer for Groupm, ClickAcademy Asia and Google’s Partners Program.
He was most recently Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels & serviced residences. Prior to that he was Head of Search & Operations at DGM Asia based in Singapore and has also held management positions in Web Analytics Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
He has delivered Digital Marketing consulting and training for leading brands and organisations including EConsultancy, TripAdvisor, CNNGo, AMEX, ANZ, HSBC, Nanyang Business School, Singapore Institute of Marketing, SingHealth, DeBeers, Club Med, Hyatt, M&C, WA Tourism and CMC Markets Asia.
FREE 1-Year Econsultancy's Small Business Individual Subscription (worth USD795 or SGD1,000 per year)
Econsultancy's Small Business Individual Subscription offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy’s rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practice and beginner’s guides guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
The benefits of the Small Business Subscription plan are:
- Unlimited free access to all the original reports that you need, including Best Practice Guides (cost USD695 each), Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc.
- Access to the Econsultancy newsletter which provides award-winning insights
- Invitations to exclusive social events and roundtables
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and ecommerce, and used by more than 300,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 120,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking.
For the last 14 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and we are a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practice. We provide extensive custom training in the U.S, Middle East, Europe and Asia. We trained more than 5,000 marketers and ran in excess of 300 public training courses in the last year.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Approved for SDF Funding
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount