Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Marketing Training
Learn the Best Practices of SEO Marketing from UK's Top Digital Marketing Research & Training Company!
Equip yourself with the latest 2015 SEO knowledge in this 2-day course, and unleash the power of SEO in the increasingly competitive online space.
- Intensive 2-day course covering all aspects of natural Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge
- Get updated on the latest SEO knowledge to start researching and planning a competitive SEO strategy
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training course set at a beginner to intermediate level. The course uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
- Understand new SEO innovations and changing search engine trends
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Why is Search important
- Which Search Engines to focus on
Setting the Stage
- SEO vs. SEM
- Pros and cons of SEO
- Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
Planning and Strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and timeline
- How search engines are structured
- How people are searching
- Types of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
- Getting competitive data
- On-page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
- Traffic and conversion analysis
- Changes in search engine algorithms
Other SEO Factors
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO Audit Template
Who Will Benefit?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
Ivan Wong is a Senior Trainer & Consultant at ClickAcademy Asia, a premier training and development academy for Asia’s professional talents.
He has over 15 years of experience in Business Consulting, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Analytics both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Qualified Google Adwords and Google Analytics individual and also trains on behalf of Econsultancy and the Google Partners Program.
He was most recently a SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM APAC. Prior to that he was Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore's largest operator of hotels & serviced residences. He has also held management positions at DGM Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
Well versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion is helping organisations of all types use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SME’s through to clients like TripAdvisor, CNNGo, Decathlon, STB, and AMEX.
FREE 3 Credits to download Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth a total value of USD2,085.
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and ecommerce, and used by more than 300,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 120,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking.
For the last 14 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and we are a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practice. We provide extensive custom training in the U.S, Middle East, Europe and Asia. We trained more than 5,000 marketers and ran in excess of 300 public training courses in the last year.
28 - 29 Sep 2015
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Approved for SDF Funding
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount