Social Media and Online PR Training
UK's Most Popular Social Media Marketing Introduction Course is now in Singapore!
A 2-day complete course that introduces you to the power of Social Media Marketing & Online PR, with real-life international and local case studies.
- Intensive course covering the complete lifecycle of Social Media Marketing
- Take advantage of powerful social media channels like Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn for your marketing
- Plan your social media marketing strategy and measure its effectiveness
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This intensive 2-day course is UK's most popular introduction to social media marketing and online PR training. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
This course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The course uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Measure success of your social media activity
Setting the Stage
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
The Case for Social Media
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
Social Media Channels
- Major channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Growing channels like Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
- Other channels like photosharing
The Development Process
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Guide to content marketing and writing
- Process for responding and engaging
The Case for B2B Companies
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
Social Media Considerations
- Social media policy
- Social media resourcing
- In-sourcing vs. outsourcing
Social Media Measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- Link between social media and PR
- Reputation and crisis management
Who Will Benefit?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
Richard Wong is a Social Media practitioner and strategist. He is also a trainer with an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment and gives training in this area. He is passionate in helping organisations embark on Social Media with a firm foundation and on the right track to achieve the results they desire.
With more than 20 years of corporate and entrepreneur experience, he has an extensive market exposure from North to South Asia, and an in-depth knowledge of how an organisation operates from Human Resource, Customer Service, Public Relations, Events Management, Sales Management and Marketing. He has worked in the Retail, Industrial, Manufacturing, FMCG, Food, Services and Information Technology industries. Today, his knowledge and experience allows him to integrate, implement and apply them to his Social Media methodologies. GisMo ConneXion, the firm he founded, uses these methodologies with great success for clients such as Cisco, Toshiba, Singapore Press Holdings, Thomson Medical, Asiatravel and many other small and big companies.
He has been interviewed on Singapore Official 938Live radio, quoted in AsiaOne and given many talks on the subject of Social Media for major events such as the Malaysia Institute Accountants International Accountants Conference 2012 and the 5th Enterprise Development Centre Conference by Spring Singapore. He was also a nominee for the Singapore Spirit of Enterprise Award, 2012.
FREE 3 Credits to download Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth a total value of USD2,085.
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and e-commerce, and used by more than 300,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 120,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking. For the last 14 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and is a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practice.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- Approved for SDF Funding
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount