Brand is the Business
|Date||13 Mar 2014|
|Time||6:30pm - 9:00pm|
|Venue||MIS Executive Lounge, 410 North Bridge Road, Level 1, S(188726)|
|Fees|| Non-Member: $35 Per Pax |
MIS Member: $20 Per Pax
MIS Student: Complimentary
Public Tertiary Institution Student*: $10 Per Pax
Brand, at its core, is a promise of who you are, and what you stand for. It is more than just a visual and verbal identity; it is every touch point within a business and represents the success as a business in its entirety.
Brand = Reputation + Credibility
Theresa Pragasam-Sidhu, Director of Brand Management (Asia, Middle East, Africa and Australia) for InterContinental Hotels Group, lends us her 18 years of experience in Brand Management. She will discuss a brand-hearted business strategy that engages and involves every part of the business.
• Who is responsible for branding?
• What is at the core of a brand?
• Branding in the new digital world – who's in charge?
• Brand Accountability and Trust
• Brand Experience vs. Customer Experience
• *This includes all students from NUS, NTU, SMU, NYP, NP, SP, TP and RP only.
Marketing Institute of Singapore
51 Anson Road
Tel: (65) 6327 7580