The Executive Agenda: Global Insights from C-suite Leaders
|Date||03 Nov 2015|
|Time||9:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Venue||'live webcast' from New York City's Museum of Modern Art|
|Fees|| Non-Member: Complimentary |
MIS Member: Complimentary
Participate in the Global C-suite Study Launch Event 'LIVE' on 3 Nov!
Today's C-suite Executives have a lot on their plates – not to mention anticipating tomorrow's competition. Hear key executives from major brands examine and share perspectives and insights on how you can be better prepared.
• An exclusive opportunity to review insights from the IBM Global C-suite Study
• Understand how your organisation can change, disrupt, and succeed in the marketplace
Join the IBM and WSJ Custom Studios launch event, streaming live from New York City's Museum of Modern Art, on November 3rd at 8am EST/1pm GMT. The event includes a one-hour discussion on the study findings with:
– David Kenny, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Weather Company
– Peter Fasolo, Chief Human Resources Officer, Johnson & Johnson
– Suzi Watford, Chief Marketing Officer, Dow Jones
Organised by IBM, this is a C-Suite leadership series to hear insights of the changing world and how they are transforming to achieve global competitiveness.
To register for the live webcast, please go to: https://ibm.biz/Csuitelaunch
For enquiries, please call Cheryl at 93868688 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Marketing Institute of Singapore
51 Anson Road
Tel: (65) 6327 7580