WOW Your Clients NEW VIRTUAL LEARNING
Why You Should Attend This Course:
The social demands and expectations from customers have risen to new heights. Customer support teams, therefore, need to adapt accordingly. The team needs to strive to provide what we like to call: " WOW Your Clients" across any medium.
The real “WOW Your Clients” happens when you combine empathy and understanding for the challenge the customer is facing, identify and resolve the issue with skill and style, and drive to scale that learning back across the organisation.
Participants will learn, in this workshop, some of the deep secrets of how to achieve these results.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Understand communication flow and the information received
2. Be equipped on how to best respond using appropriate communication methods
3. Understand the different behavioural styles and how conflicts and disagreements happen
4. Know the importance of being culturally sensitive
5. Understand and apply the appropriate conflict management strategies to solve disagreements
1. Introduction to Programme
2. Behavioural Sciences
a. Iceberg Theory: Behaviour vs Character and Values
b. Understanding the Construct of Personality
c. Introduction to Johari Window
3. Introduction to DISC – I
a. What is DISC?
b. Demystifying Myths of DISC
4. Introduction to DISC – II
a. Characteristics of DISC Styles
i. Discovering the Strengths and Limitations
- Science of People Reading
- Understanding the DISC Demographics of the Population
- Developing Effective Communications – I
- The Communication Process
- Importance of Creating a Feedback Loop
- Developing Effective Communications – II
- Asynchronous vs Synchronous Communication
- Communication Preferences of the Different DISC Styles
- Effective Communication strategies
- Types of Communication
- The SOLER Approaches
- Active Listening Skills
- Effective Questions Techniques
Who Will Benefit?
Executive and Middle Management.
Ivan Phua is a dedicated professional in Learning and Development, who has been involved with the design, development and implementation of Leadership and People Management and Service Excellence training programmes in various industries.
With his easy-going and relational communication styles, Ivan is able to build rapport with participants instantly and draws out key learning concepts for effective learning. He is creative, dynamic and he inspires clients to improve their performance by changing their attitudes and developing their skills and knowledge. He aims to bring the best out of them through critical thinking; solving issues by analysing the situation, identifying viable solutions, deciding the right approach to achieve the desired outcome or the "aha" moments.
Ivan has conducted numerous Corporate and Public Workshops, Learning Journeys for Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL), Coaching sessions, Personality and Career Profiling and Consultations. He has trained staff from different industries on Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Critical Thinking, Customer Service Excellence, Leadership and Influence, Mindfulness, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Stakeholder Engagement, Stress Management and Team Building.
His clientele ranges from Corporations, ATOs, CET Centres, F&B, Retail and Service Chains, Education Institutions and others.
Ivan holds a BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Derby, UK, Master of Counselling, Monash University, Australia, Graduate Diploma in Electronic Commerce Marketing, Singapore Polytechnic and Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Singapore Polytechnic.
Besides an ACTA Certified Trainer and a Certified Executive Transformation Coach, he is also a Certified Behavioural and Career Consultant, Certified Advanced Behavioural Analyst, Certified CareerKeysTM and PersonalityKeysTM trainer and Certified The Leadership Challenge (TLC) facilitator.
Time: 9 - 5 pm
*Individuals (Non-members) : Free membership (20% discount)
Individuals (Members) : 20% + 10%
* Corporate (Non-members) : 20%
Corporate (Members) : 20% + 10%
Any sign up of 5 or more participants : Additional 5% group discount