Brand Building with Customers Experience NEW VIRTUAL LEARNING
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Transformative change has started – organisations are striving to create exceptional customer experiences to achieve better business outcomes. They are redesigning their customer interactions and reorganising themselves by placing the customer at the centre of these efforts. Meanwhile, technology has altered customer expectations and behaviours giving customers the power to dictate when and how they engage with the organisation. The onset of new technology such as 5G and the internet-of-things will further accelerate change. The old assumptions are no longer valid. Brands will have to deliver new and frictionless customer experiences to survive and stay ahead. This programme is designed to equip participants with an understanding of how a focus on customer experiences should be developed to build stronger customer relationships and brands.
The goal of the workshop is for participants to drive change by adopting customer experience management at the heart of their organisations. The workshop will enable learning and understanding of the following: • How customer experience influences brand. • Pillars of the customer experience. • The importance of using data in developing customer experience. • How a Customer Journey Map is drawn. • The ingredients for a frictionless experience. • Relationship between human, physical and digital interactions. • The impact of the new normal on customer experience.
The Link with Brand Building
• Establish why customer experience is the key to building stronger brands.
• Why brands matter?
What is Customer Experience?
• Define customer experience and why a superior customer experience is important.
• Digital, physical and human interactions in customer experience.
Pillars of Customer Experience
• Explore the key pillars that drive customer experience Insights and Data
• Categories of data and how it is used to derive insights.
• Challenges with data. Frictionless • Causes of friction in customer experience.
• Developing a frictionless experience. Customer Journey Mapping
• Designing the customer experience with Journey Maps Digital Transformation
• Impact of digital transformation on customer experience. Stakeholders and Structure
• Who are the stakeholders and what are the structures for success?
• Looking ahead at possibilities in the new normal.
The workshop will be an engaging experience with a mix of sharing by the trainer and the participation of attendees in discussions and drawing up a customer journey map.
Who Will Benefit?
Marketers, Customer service staff, technology professionals and people from finance, keen on developing better customer experiences.
P Subramaniam (Subra) led the marketing and sales functions as Chief Marketing Officer, at M1 Limited. His responsibilities included the building of the M1 brand, the planning and execution of acquisition and retention strategies, product and tariff management and the operation of the retail network. A seasoned marketing professional, he helped steer M1 through a fiercely competitive and fast-paced market landscape and capitalised on opportunities that came with the evolution of technology. During his 20-year leadership of the M1 Marketing team, the brand won several international and local awards, including:
• Financial Times Global Telecom Award’ Most Effective Marketing Campaign’ 1999.
• Gold Medallion at the New York Festival’s Advertising/Marketing Effectiveness’ International Awards 2001.
• ‘Best Brand’ and ‘Best Regional Mobile Operator’ at the World Communication Awards 2003;
• ‘Best Broadcast Commercial’ at the GSM Association Awards 2005;
• MediaCorp Viewers’ Choice winner in local category 2007
Subra’s early career was in fast-moving consumer goods at New Zealand Milk Products (now known as Fonterra Brands) where he was responsible for regional marketing. He also gained experience in the media industry when he was at Singapore Press Holdings leading a sales team engaging with advertisers and advertising agencies.
With over 35 years as a practitioner of marketing, Subra is keen to share his experience with today’s marketers and help them make sense of the rapid changes taking place. He is most passionate about brand building, customer experience and the transformation of organisations. Subra graduated with Bachelor degrees in Business Administration (Honours) from the National University of Singapore and Law (Honours) from the University of London.
29 Jul 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm
* Individuals (Non-members) : Free membership (20% discount)
Individuals (Members) : 20% + 10%
* Corporate (Non-members) : 20%
Corporate (Members) : 20% + 10%
Any sign up of 5 or more participants : Additional 5% group discount