Digital Transformation Impact on Talent Management VIRTUAL LEARNING
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Organisations are challenged today to transform their talent management strategy on multiple fronts, from recruitment and retention to learning and career development, to be in tandem with the rapid digitalisation developments.
• Understand the impact of digitalisation developments on HR and talent management.
• Identify the business needs for digitalisation in your organisation for HR and talent management.
• Introduction to the market trends and applications targeted at HR and talent management.
This workshop provides an overview of digitalisation for a comprehensive and integrated talent management.
• Overview of digitalisation developments in talent management: recruitment, retention, learning and career development.
- Knowledge management (central database) concept with data analytical tools for an integrated talent management process
• Understand Big Data applications with IoT concepts in talent management:
- Impact of using Big Data application tools for an integrated process: profiling assessment tool for recruitment, and job seekers finding matching jobs (i.e., SkillsFuture Singapore) website has a self-assessment tool for individuals.
- Skills assessment for TNA (Training Needs Analysis) such as determining skill gaps and training needs.
- L&D (Learning & Development) using LMS (Learning Management System) to provide eLearning, online coaching and mentoring.
- Employee Engagement: Humanise the workplace for better communication to connect with employees more effectively for higher retention (i.e., Beekeeper Communication Application).
- Performance Tracking: Collect information on employee’s learning and development over time, and correlate to the individual’s work performance.
- Understand the applications of IoT using digital devices (such as smartphone, mobile apps, online eLearning) and Big Data (personnel data and information) that could be gathered for an integrated talent management process.
Who Will Benefit?
• Leaders of functional areas who need data analytics to enhance the effectiveness of business decisions on personnel management – analytical tools providing insights for timely and informed decisions.
• Leaders and professionals who need to develop business capabilities to enhance the effectiveness of an organisation’s resources.
• Professionals or specialists in the HR and talent management functions including Learning & Development.
• Applicable across a diversity of target markets and industries – retail, manufacturing, F&B, aerospace, healthcare, insurance and education.
Peter Loh is an adept creative strategist, specialising in MBCI (Market, Business & Competitive Intelligence), with over 20 years’ experience spanning across industries, such as electronics, automotive, telecommunication, and oil & gas industries.
With his expansive industry experience, he envisions the market potential for IoT and Big Data applications to proliferate across many industries beyond 2020.
Peter holds an MBA from Indiana University, and is an Adjunct lecturer at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT). Having developed the Organisation & Management module and introducing the McKinsey 7-S concept as an analytical tool, he has also mentored Lithan Academy’s Technopreneurship programme and the Edupreneur start-up boot-camp. He conducts seminar workshops for ASEAN delegates on the future trends for IoT applications that impact the economies.
Amongst his other achievements, Peter has also attained an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment from the Singapore Workforce Development Agency.
07 Oct 2020
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 5 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount